Tacstar's SideSaddle line has gained a large following because of their convenient placement of shells right where you need them for a fast reload. Tacstar has taken the SideSaddle to the next level with their streamlined version that features easy shell removal with secure shell retention. They use a non-glare; anodized aluminum backing plate material and they have contoured the plate so that it takes up less space on the receiver and has fewer areas that could potentially snag. Additionally, Tacstar uses a rigid weather resistant polymer material for the shell carrier that is equipped with an internal flexible retention strip positioned along the shells to give them a secure hold yet allows easy removal. Like the backing plate, the shell carrier also is smaller in size than our traditional SideSaddle, adding to its sleek appearance.
- Sleek, streamlined appearance
- Strong, rigid, non-glare anodized aluminum backing plate
- Rugged polymer shell carrier with flexible retention strip
- Reduced size and streamlined shape reduce chances of snagging
- Available for Remington 870/1100/11-87 and Mossberg 500/590