The UDP-9 Pistol with SB Tactical SBA3 stabilizing brace is a compact AR-15 style firearm chambered in 9mm and fed with GLOCK magazines. It features last round bolt hold open.
- Last round bolt hold open on an empty magazine
- Flared magwell for faster reloads
- Integrated, oversized trigger guard
- 7075-T6 billet aluminum lower with a matte black hard-coat anodized finish
- 7075-T6 billet aluminum slick side upper receiver with appropriately sized ejection port and no forward assist or dust cover
- Threaded bolt catch screw
- 9mm bolt assembly for use with a standard AR-15 hammer
- 6” 9mm barrel in chrome moly with a 1/10 twist, black melonite finish and A2 style flash suppressor
- Barrel is threaded 1/2×36 and can accept a suppressor
- SB Tactical SBA3 pistol stabilizing brace with 5-position adjustable length of pull settings and an integral, ambidextrous QD sling socket
- Magpul K2 pistol grip
- Angstadt Arms 5.5” free float M-LOK hand guard with a modern, ergonomic, 7 side design that allows for 45 degree offset mounting options
- Continuous top mil-spec 1913 picatinny rail
- Weight: Sub 5lbs
- Length: 22?