For the traditionalist the classic BDU is the most popular MIL-SPEC uniform and has been for years. These combat tested pieces give the wearer the basic features and options to get the job done. Adopted by the U.S. military as their primary combat uniform in the early 1980s, these popular uniforms served well into the mid 2000's and remains a popular favorite among many.
Features: (Match with illustration image)
- 1. Two chest pockets have fused, snag proof button flaps with bellows & drain holes
- 2. Two lower pockets are partially bellowed with fused, snag proof button flaps & drain holes
- 3. Left pocket has pencil pocket opening
- 4. Adjustable 2" wide three button cuffs
- 5. Fused collar
- 6. Reinforced elbow patches
- 7. Concealed snag proof five button placket
- 8. Felled side seams & sleeves
*Note – color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To insure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.