Rothco's B.D.U. Shirts feature a Rip Stop material, four large button-down bellowed pockets, front button pocket with flap closure, reinforced elbows and adjustable button tab cuff at the end of the sleeve.
ROTHCO’S B.D.U CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Machine Washing: Use wash and wear cycle, wash with warm water 120 °F (49 °C), using soap or mild detergent. Heavy stains may require pre-soaking or pre-spotting.
- Hand Washing: Wash in warm water, using soap or mild detergent
- DO NOT WRING OR TWIST
- DO NOT STARCH OR BLEACH
- Dry in tumble dryer at warm setting, remove immediately at end of drying, shape and hang. To drip dry, remove from water before last spin cycle, shape and hang.
- If touch-up is required, iron at moderate or synthetic heat setting.
- Care instructions are also located inside garment