Don't be fooled by its size; the Everest Two Burner camp cooking system packs a lot of power under the hood. Two high-pressure 20,000 BTU burners pump out all the heat you'll need for your outdoor cooking, whether you’re going solo or bringing the whole family. Fire up quickly and easily with the matchless ignition system, and take the unit anywhere with a locking lid and carry handle. The nickel-coated steel cooking grate is strong enough to hold your pots, griddles, and skillets. In short, the Everest has what you need to face the day, whether you’re tailgating, fishing, camping, or more. Add it to your outdoor cooking collection now.
- Includes regulator adaptor for a 1 lb. propane cylinder (can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks using)
- Includes 3-sided wind screen
- Two 25,000 BTUs/Hr. cast aluminum burners
- Matchless ignition
- Appliance-style temperature controls
- Stainless steel drip tray for easy clean up
- Powerful burners fight windy conditions
- Convenient carry handle
- Propane bottle not included
- Cooking Dimensions: 13.5 in. x 23.5 in.
- Cooking Area: 317.25 sq. in.
- System Height: 4 in.
- System Weight: 12 lbs.
- Overall Dimensions: 23.5 in. x 13.5 in. x 4 in.
- Total Output: 50,000 BTUs/Hr. Burner
- Warranty: One Year